We exist to glorify God by serving as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ in Nepal.
Our Three-fold mission
We provide training for Nepali, Indian, and Bhutanese pastors and church planters in an effort to build effective, local churches with an emphasis on solid, Biblical teaching.
We provide a home and livelihood for widows and single mothers.
We provide a godly home and education for orphaned children and desperately poor children from single-parent homes.
Vision Nationals Nepal was founded in 2008 as an outreach of its parent organization, Vision Nationals. Training underserved pastors and church planters, ministering to widows, and caring for orphans was our passion from the very beginning.
In the years since we began, God has blessed our efforts, expanding the reach and boundaries of His work in this small, Himalayan country.
- Roughly the size of Arkansas, Nepal is home to more than 31 million people.
- Largely unreached, more than 90% of Nepalis have never heard the Gospel in their native tongue.
- Hinduism is the largest religion in Nepal.
- Within Nepal's borders lie eight of the ten highest mountains on earth, including Mount Everest, the world's tallest mountain.
- Nepal is consistently ranked as one of the poorest and least-developed countries in the world.
- According to The World Factbook, nearly 2.5 million children aged 5-14 are engaged in child labor.
- The recent earthquakes that hit Nepal were devastating, killing thousands and leaving many more homeless and in desperate need of help.