"Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising."
Vision Nationals-Nepal exists to glorify God and serve as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ in Nepal
The mission of Vision Nationals-Nepal is threefold:
- To provide church planter/pastor training for Nepalis, Indians and Bhutanese in an effort to build effective, local churches with an emphasis on solid Biblical teaching
- To provide a home and livelihood for widows and single mothers
- To provide a godly home and education for orphaned children and desperately poor children from single-parent homes
Vision Nationals-Nepal was founded in 2008, an outreach of its parent organization Vision Nationals, (www.visionationals.org) which began in India in the early 1990s. Vision Nationals-Nepal was established with the intent of training church planters, ministering to widows and providing a home for orphans.
Since the inception of the ministry, the Lord has blessed the efforts of Vision Nationals-Nepal, expanding the reach and boundaries of His work in this small Himalayan country.
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings.
- There is One God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, namely, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He is true God and true Man who died on the cross for our sins, arose from the dead, and ascended into Heaven where He sits at the right hand of Majesty as our High Priest and Advocate.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, convict the world of sin, regenerate, seal, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- Mankind was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- Individuals are saved and justified before God only through the shed blood of Christ upon faith in Him, and are born again by the work of the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is the body of Christ, composed of all born again persons in this present age. The mission of the Church is to witness concerning Jesus Christ, preach the Gospel among all nations, and perform works of service.
- Water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age; however, they are not a means of salvation.
- In the personal, visible, pre-millennial and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved to the resurrection of life, and those that are unsaved to judgment and punishment.